Musa Venit Carmine - The Goddess Inspires Our Song. Named after Christina's favorite Mediaeval Baebes song, this box is a celebration of the first signs of Spring and the Goddesses who bring them forth.
- A beautiful vegan lip color by Crow & Pebble! Season's Whisper: A warm pink lip balm with a whisper of blue shimmer and an Earl Grey Tea scent.
- A gorgeous 5ml eau de parfum by Deconstructing Eden. Musa Venit Carmine: Gently warming earth, pale green grasses, peonies, apple blossoms, green strawberries, green pomegranates, daffodils, cool air, and soft sunlight.
- An ounce of delicious loose-leaf tea from Dryad Tea. Ambrosia Skies: There's a place where the skies are always bright, shades of pink and orange that remind one of spring. They are called the Ambrosia Skies of Faerie. Bright grapefruit pairs with fresh pomegranate and blueberry for a refreshing fruity green tea.
- A trio of delectable vegan lollies by Leccare Lollipops. White Peach Rose, Marigold Lemon, and Marshmallow Hibiscus.
- A 4 oz vegan-friendly glycerin soap bar by LuvMilk. Floralia: Sweet magnolia, peonies, acai flowers, fresh arugula, and basil.
- A duet of vegan face products from Paintbox Soapworks to give you a Goddess's radiant glow.
-- Flutterbutter Whipped Daily Facial Cleanser: Light & lemony, Flutterbutter is a gentle daily treat for your face! Skin-loving rice bran, jojoba, high-oleic sunflower, pumpkin seed, & borage flower oils get fluffed up with SLS-free cream soap & a kiss of essential oils. The result is a luxurious whipped butter that instantly emulsifies into a foamy cleanser, gently lifting oil & grime & rinsing cleanly away. Your face will feel fresh as a daisy, light as butterfly wings! Coconut oil- & shea-free, vegan, no SLS, phthalates or parabens. (2.1 oz.)
-- Poesy Complexion & Linen Mist: A pretty poesy for your pretty face! Sweet rose & lavender with herbaceous rose geranium to soothe & hydrate stressed skin. Misting it over your face before applying my moisturize or over your sheets & lace-edged handkerchiefs! Please note that Poesy contains NO PRESERVATIVES. Keep your bottle away from extreme temperatures, & use it up within 3 months of purchase. (2 oz.)
- A sparkling 8 oz candle tin by Sihaya & Company. Ostara: The first warm winds of spring bring the sweet scent of fig, blackcurrant, berry, and rhubarb with hints of white jasmine and curling green ferns.
SUMMER 2021: MAGICAL LUNA
The moon above: it rules the tides, and with it, all things wax and wane. Join us for a magical journey through lunar lore and ritual.
- A Mini Moon Magical Ritual Kit by Cattail Apothecary. Featured a black metal hinge-top tin containing a 1 dram glass vial of Full Moon oil, a 1 dram glass vial of New Moon Oil, bay leaves, seed paper, a paraffin-free tea light candle, and instructions for use.
- An enamel pin of a luna moth crowned by an upturned crescent moon by Liquid Fae Studios in one of two colorways: lunar light or lunar dark.
- A 5ml perfume oil by Nui Cobalt Designs. Hina: Goddess of the vast Polynesian diaspora, she ensnared the sun to lengthen the days, crafted the finest cloth ever known, then ascended along a moonbeam to make her home in the peaceful solitude of the night sky. Maile vine, tuberose, macadamia, palapalai fern, coconut water, and sea foam illuminated from above by the moon, from below by bioluminescence.
- An 8oz candle tin by Sihaya And Company: Hymn to Selene: A song to the Goddess beneath the waxing crescent moon. Myrtle, willow, pink lilac, and white rose.
- A .15 oz lip shimmer by Sihaya and Company. Diana's Bow: The sheerest wash of rose gold packed with brilliant silver shimmer. This product contains beeswax.
- A bag of Dark Moon ritual tea by The Witchwood Teahouse. The tea contains organic, fair-trade oolong, cocoa nibs, bachelor’s button, oatstraw, blood orange, dandelion & lavender.
- A 2.25 oz vegan, cold-process charcoal and coconut milk soap by Wylde Ivy. Rare Moon: Delicate vanilla essence, sugared amber musk, dark vetiver, juiced plums, and wild orchid.
Autumn 2021: AUTUMN TALES
A mug of steaming tea, a journal and pen, and your favorite cardigan: a recipe for the perfect Autumn day. As the days shorten and the air grows chill, it is time to nurture the sense of discovery and introspection that rests in every writer's soul.
- A sheet of illustrated stickers by artist Audrey Okeya! Each sheet has 23 stickers to aid you in your Autumnal journaling, letter writing, and planning!
- A one ounce loose leaf tea by Dryad Tea. A Bronze Dragon's Brew: Caffeine free pumpkin rooibos layered with delightful spices and pumpkin bits. Many Bronze Dragons love this tea! Will you try a tea favored by dragons?
- A 4 oz jar of body lotion made with avocado oil, shea butter and aloe by Firebird Bath & Body. Ginger Tea: Spicy ginger, charred cedar, and black tea.
- An Autumnal journaling set by Miliko New York. Each set contains a 5.25" x 7" pumpkin-adorned hardback journal with a bookmark ribbon and elastic closure, a miniature ruler, a pen, and a matching roll of washi tape.
- An 8 oz travel candle by Sihaya & Company. Autumn Glory: Those wondrous, ephemeral days where there is a crisp chill in the air, a pumpkin on every stair, and your coziest sweater encircling you. Soft cashmere, toasted vanilla, nutmeg, ginger, amber, tonka bean, and a gentle hint of polished leather.
- A tube of moisturizing lip color by Sihaya & Company. September Verse: Rust red with copper sparkle and a muted caramel undertone. Spiced chai flavor.
- A bar of decadent caramel from returning favorite, Virtuoso Confections. Masala Chai: Buttery caramel combines with a special blend of traditional masala chai spices to create a rich and bold flavor. Contains milk and soy.
- A 3 oz clamshell of wax melts by Willow WaxCraft. Note To Self: A cozy writer's nook - black tea, paper and pencils tucked in the drawer of an oak wood desk, ambered maple sugar, a hint of hearth smoke, golden apple, and the contemplative rustling of autumn leaves outside.
Halloween 2021: SISTERHOOD OF THE MOON
The nights grow cold, apples fall from their trees, and every lane is bejeweled with flickering jack o' lanterns. The Sisterhood meets at dusk in the wood. Will you join us?
- A stylish 4" iron-on patch by Cryptostylis featuring their spooky unicorn design, Loathsome Beauty.
- A small package of signature skull-shaped sugar cubes from returning favorites, Dem Bones.
- A 4ml rollerball of fragrance from Fantôme Perfumes. The Fox Sisters: Spiced cardamom cake with orange zest and candied red currants, caramel cream, dragon’s blood resin, and flecks of vanilla bean.
- A roll of artisan washi tape and a matching sticker sheet from indie paper artist, Killerviews.
- A bar of handmade cocoa from returning favorites, Immortal Mountain. Forest Cove Cacao: a harmonious blend of homegrown rosemary, golden mulberries, and sea salt garnish. Fruit-sweetened with a light touch of unfiltered honey.
- A 6 oz sorbetto sugar scrub by Paintbox Soapworks. Waxing, Waning: Velvety tobacco leaves, spicy windfall apples, pale autumn asters & nicotiana, & a chunk of raw honeycomb.
- An 8oz candle tin by Sihaya & Company. The Mummers' Knock: A knock on the door as darkness falls. A masked visit as the veil grows thin. Apples, bourbon, dragon's blood, smoked oud, and maple vanilla.
- An exquisite enamel pin from indie darlings, The Pickety Witch, of a spooky season's witch hat!
Winter 2021: LUMINOUS NIGHTS
Join us in a festive celebration as the nights grow dark and chill. Let's light up the night and face the cold with courage, comfort, and joy.
- A beautiful artisan soap from Blue Whistle Soap that includes a stunning deer amidst a moonlit forest. You will receive one of two scents-- Winter Floral: Gardenia, jasmine, and orange, or Amber Water: Golden amber with notes of bergamot, lavender, guaiac wood, and a marine accord.
- A vial of magical Wizard's Wax and a wintry wax seal stamp from Daphinie over Apollo. Perfect for writing wintry greetings!
- A 1 oz loose leaf tea from Dryad Tea. Traveler's Tale: Sit with a new traveler to town as he spins a tale of adventure. Feel the warmth of the fire on your skin as you settle down, listening with rapt attention. Roasted chestnut and caramel with a hint of star anise combine with black tea and rooibos to create a warming tea for the colder days and nights to come.
- A 5ml perfume from Poesie Perfume. Comfort - Toasted cardamom pods, pink peppercorn, precious resins, sandalwood flower, cashmere blankets, warm vanilla musk.
- An 8 oz candle from Sihaya & Company. Courage, Comfort, & Joy: Mulberry, lingonberry, red apple, fir needle, and cozy wintry spices.
- A moisturizing lip tint from Sihaya & Company. Ring The Bells: A semi-sheer cool toned pinky-red with silver sparkles.
- A 1/4 lb bag of chocolate peppermint bark from my favorite neighborhood sweet spot, Sweet Cascades Chocolatier.
All photos taken by The Redolent Mermaid and used with permission.