SPRING 2016: SOFT AWAKENING
- An exclusive 5ml perfume, Soft Awakening, by Deconstructing Eden
- An exclusive guest soap, Song of the Lark, by Paintbox Soapworks
- An exclusive demi-sized linen & chamber spray, Douceur, by Blooddrop
- Vegan lollipops by Leccare in exciting floral flavors
- A full size scrub, Jai Mahal, by Villainess Soaps
- A trio of exclusive teas by Dryad Tea- Spring Sprite, Mermaid's Promise, and Moonlight Grove
- A trio of exclusive 4oz travel candles - Lavender and Cream, Ginger and Wild Peach, and Antique Sandalwood and Madagascar Vanilla - and a petite owlet pendant by Sihaya Designs
For a better look at what went into the Spring Box, check out this write up!
SUMMER 2016: FORCES OF ENCHANTMENT
- An exclusive 5ml perfume oil, Quick Bright Things, by Arcana Perfumes & Soaps
- A glittering tea, Fairy Dust, by Cherie Anne Designs
- A trio of moisturizing delights by Dreaming Tree Soapworks, including a 2oz lotion, Wicked Queen, and an exclusive tinted lip shimmer balm, Unseelie
- A full size thermal color-changing nail polish, Spell Caster, by Leesha's Lacquer
- A trio of art cards with envelopes by Merle Pace Arts
- A color-shifting hair comb by Sihaya Designs Jewelry
AUTUMN 2016: SISTERHOOD OF THE MOON
- A delightfully spooky enamel pin by Cat Coven. (One of two options.)
- An exclusive 3g mini highlighter, Blind Worm's Sting, by Corvus Cosmetics.
- A small package of skull-shaped sugar cubes by Dem Bones.
- An exclusive 1 oz specialty tea, Black Cats and Pointy Hats, by Dryad Tea presented in a blue glass jar.
- An 8 oz candle by Sihaya & Company. Sisterhood of the Moon: Amber, crackling fires, woody oakmoss, and warm vanilla.
- An exclusive 6ml perfume by Sixteen92. Liber Officiorum Spirituum: Ancient parchment, leather bindings, smoldering resins, frankincense tears, ritual candles, black fire, soot, steel, dust and smoke.
- A beautifully-presented short story, Autumn Jewels, by Rhysling-nominated author, Shveta Thakrar.
- A wonderfully witchy full size black soap by Villainess Soaps. Autumn Armour: a protection spell in a bar of soap.
WINTER 2016: EVERWINTER WOODS
- An exclusive full-size warming sugar scrub, Jarnvid, by Arcana Wildcraft and Villainess Soaps.
- An exclusive 1 oz Glisten hair oil, Snowflake Kisses, by Blooddrop.
- The Winter double-issue of Faerie Magazine.
- A duo of moisturizing delights by Firebird Bath and Body-- a full size Snowdrift lotion, and an Apple Cake lip balm.
- An exclusive winter woods pendant by Jenny Davies-Reazor, a nationally-recognized ceramics-based jewelry artist and teacher.
- A trademark glittery candle by Sihaya and Company- Everwinter Woods: The scent of the mountains, shrouded in ice. A forest of evergreen and spruce, chilling ozone top notes of whipping winds, and a hint of shivering eucalyptus.
- A full-sized tin of delicious Earl Grey hot cocoa by Whimsy and Spice.
The following photos courtesy of Kristina of PacificReadhead! Thank you so much for letting us use them!
SPRING 2017: PERSEPHONE RISING
- A poem by Brittany Warman, tucked inside each of two gorgeous 5x7 folding art cards by Vasilion Photography.
- An exclusive 5ml vegan perfume by Deconstructing Eden. Persephone Ascending: The first morning of spring, dew covered grass, pale green leaves and the very first fruits of the year.
- An exclusive full-sized lipstick by Hello Waffle, featuring the vegan Howl Cosmetics formula, Berry Pomegranate.
- A 3.2 oz vegan bath product by Nui Cobalt Designs. Pomegranate Seeds Bath Spell: jewel bright fruits and tender blooms in the obsidian courtyard of Hades.
- A full size vegan hot process soap by Paintbox Soapworks. Melinoia: honeyed pomegranate, freshly turned earth, & a lingering curl of Underworld incense.
- A vegan duet of thematic lollipops by Pamplemousse Sucre.
- An 8oz candle tin by Sihaya & Company. Persephone Rising: Ripening berries and juicy pomegranate upon a bower of sugared blossoms.
SUMMER 2017: SALON DES ORACLES
- An exclusive full size perfume by Alkemia Perfumes inspired by the Summer Solstice, one of the best days of the year for fortune telling. Litha: A blend of traditional midsummer herbs and incenses for botanomancy and ritual including mugwort, St. Johnswort, artemisia, hyssop, bay, carnation, honeysuckle, vetiver, and milky oatstraw sweetened with a little early summer honey for good fortune.
- A shimmering, mystical tea by Cherie Anne Designs. Magic Moon: a blend of green and black tea, papaya cubes, rose-hips, and sunflower blossoms, with a special glittering sugar that sparkles in your cup!
- An exclusive pressed eyeshadow (in a single compact) from Corvus Cosmetics, inspired by crystal balls. Boule de Cristal: A sheer, glassy silver with a turquoise-to-violet shift. Note: due to some transit issues, these were re-issued to affected customers in Corvus's well-loved loose form.
- An exclusive, full-size milk bath by Luvmilk. Hydromancy: Energetic grapefruit alongside florals such as frangipani and plumeria with hints of thyme and white ginger finally spritzed with sweet peach on top.
- An exclusive, full-size Mystic Matte liquid lipstick by Notoriously Morbid. Second Sight: A muted berry wine with a pink duochrome.
- A specialty soap on the theme of tea leaf reading by Twisted Wonderland Perfumery. Tea For Two: A blend of earl grey tea, rose petals, and vanilla bean.
AUTUMN 2017: WELCOME TO AUTUMNVALE
- A trio of delectable, melt-in-your-mouth apple caramels by Calabasas Candy Company.
- The perfect vegan Autumnal lip tint by Epically Epic. Fig & Berry: a sheer, creamy plum with a fig, raspberry, cranberry, and black currant scent.
- A lovely 18" antique brass necklace of glass Autumn leaves by Minou Bazaar, accompanied by a collaborative poem by Sara Cleto.
- An exclusive 6 oz vegan sorbetto sugar scrub by Paintbox Soapworks. Route 9 to Autumnvale: Rolling smoke-tinged hills lined with scarlet maples & deep evergreen, with a flask of hot cider snuggled in a woolen car blanket. Vegan.
- An exclusive 5ml vegan perfume presented in a glass rollerball bottle by Poesie Perfume. Ember: Enjoy the dying of the light. Warm amber blackened by smoke, bitter orange, dried leaves, charred branches on the forest floor, a hint of lemony coriander and fiery ginger.
- An exclusive candle tin by Sihaya & Company. Welcome to Autumnvale: A warm welcome. Sugar maples rustling in the breeze and pumpkins on every stair.